Time ago I wrote an article talking about Installing Nginx on Windows and it was certainly a good solution if you need Nginx for Windows. However, today I found a very good software that will help you to make the Nginx installation on Windows even easier. I’m talking about Winginx, a Windows app similar to XAMP that will install Nginx and other software automatically for you.
- Simple Nginx installation on Windows
- Multi-project development system
- Project management: tasks and time tracking
- Test local websites, services and browser-based applications
- Easy update process to update Nginx and other apps.
- Let’s you develop in PHP and NodeJS
- Ready to use with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and Memcached
- Unified control panel for the server
- Work with different versions of PHP
- Framework & CMS support: CakePHP, WordPress, Joomla, among others.
System requirements for Winginx
Winginx works perfectly on Windows Vista/7. For Windows 98/XP users you need to update IExplorer and install .NET Framework 2.0.
Download and get more information at Winginx
Popular search terms:
- tutorial winginx
- winginx cms
- winginx fail to start server